- Responsible for the validation of analog / mixed signal IP in cooperation and alignment with the validation lead and IP owners,
- Setting up measurement environments for specific IP’s,
- Automating measurements, reporting validation results,
- Bachelor in Electronic Engineering ,
- Experience and fundamental understanding of basic building blocks (AD/DA converters, PLL’s, oscillators, LDO’s and DCDC converters) and how to validate them,
- Knowledge of automation software like Labview, Python, Matlab,
- Pro-active in communication with design engineers, good communication and English language skills,
- Support a structured project approach and be part of a team; willingness to learn,
- Structured and quality-oriented work ethic.
Vul onderstaande formulier in om meteen te solliciteren op deze functie.