We are looking for a Test Engineer Damstra Laboratory for our client in Hengelo! Do you have experience in electro technical testing?
The Test Engineer plans, executes and reports on testing in the field of Electrical Power Engineering. Activities can be in a team and/or individual. Insight in and creativity are necessary to choose the test set-up and equipment for the test. The Test Engineer has an electro technical background, is able to organize his work and has knowledge of international standards and test methods.
– Interpretation of international standards (IEC, IEEE) to prepare test plans, perform tests en verify results;
– Perform stand-alone testing within authorized facilities and directions;
– Maintenance of test facilities;
– Processing and interpretation of test results;
– Reporting and signing as author of test-resports;
– Communication with certifying bodies and internal/external customers;
– Design and calculation of known test circuits;
– Estimating and planning own work with budget control over assigned projects;
– Providing in time information on constrains in the work responsible for and escalating where appropriate;
– Understands and commits to Eaton’s values and philosophies.
– Knowledge and preferably experience on Electrical Engineering at Bachelor Science Degree;
– Practical experience in Electro technical testing, experimenting preferred;
– Knowledge of or interest in Electro technical Standards;
– Reading and writing in Dutch and English;
– Customer oriented, is eager to deliver quality, on-time, exceeds expectations;
– Team player with flexible work-approach;
– Integrity attitude based on facts;
– Good communication and interpersonal skills with customers, suppliers and collegeagues.