Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to strengthen the European Technical Support Group. Do you have experience in MRI? Are you ready for a new challenge? This is your change!
- Responsible for practical support to the European service organization by transferring technical knowledge, information and experiences.
- Contact for internal and external colleagues in your professional area.
- Coaching and guiding of engineers.
- Escalation channel from the European organization mostly towards the HQ in Japan for non-timely resolved issues in the field.
- Attend training in Japan and Netherlands to keep up with the product information. Prepare and conduct training to field engineers from Europe and Russia.
- Supervise the introduction of new products from service point of view.
- Analysis of service data and perform follow up actions.
- European installation support for new systems.
- Support the group manager in coordinating day-to-day activities.
- Education: Bachelor degree, trained in a technical field.
- A technical knowledge and understanding of MR products.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations related to MR equipment.
- Substantial number of years of experience as a Product Specialist and/or field engineer in MR equipment.
- Fluent (at least) in English.
- Work location is the European HQ located in the south of Holland.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language (written and spoken) is a pre.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts in a pleasant and professional way. This as well within the service team but also to other departments like sales and marketing.
- A strong wish to collect service related information and share this with the field operation.
- Coaching/mentoring skills towards engineers.