For the business Unit European Maintenance Services (EMS), part of Thermal Europe, we are currently looking for an Technical Expert Electrical! EMS is specialized in the maintenance of turbines, generators, high voltage installations and boilers of power plants.
YOUR CHALLENGE as Technical Expert Electrical
· Build up knowhow in the field of maintenance on high voltage and electrical protection equipment (e.g. transformers, cables, switchgear, substations, protections, excitation systems, …) in order to become a reference in this domain inside and outside ENGIE;
· Support both ENGIE and non-ENGIE sites in the field of maintenance of electrical equipment and relevant operations aspects;
· Conduct Root-Cause Analyses in collaboration with different internal and external stakeholders and define corrective and preventive actions in the case of incidents or non-conformities observed during outages;
· Play a key role in the preparation, execution an consolidation of overhauls on electrical equipment:
· Definition of scope, contracting of work packages
· Technical follow-up in close collaboration with the maintenance teams (including fact-finding and addressing of non-conformities)
· Develop and maintain long-term maintenance strategies for electrical equipment and their spare parts;
· Play an essential role in the development and consolidation of know how in the domain of maintenance on electrical equipment by driving internal REX processes and through participation to internal and external networks (e.g.: OEM meetings, user meetings, etc…);
· Initiate and realize improvement and replacement project on electrical equipment (ENGIE sites as well as external customers);
· Ensuring the day by day technical support of the different electrical maintenance teams within EMS;
· You support business development in making feasibility studies for new projects as well as high level budget estimations;
· You act as a project manager or owners engineer for the installation or grid integration of new renewable assets (solar or wind production).
YOUR PROFILE as Technical Expert Electrical
· You have a university degree in (electrical) engineering or another technical study, or equivalent by experience;
· You have 2 or more years of experience in working in a technical environment;
· You are a team player with excellent social skills and the ability to operate in a changing environment;
· You are getting energy of working together and forming a team;
You have a strong interest in energy transition;
· You are able to convey your message in a clear and concise way towards senior management;
· You are fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus;
· Position is full-time and based in the Netherlands , with travels to other.
WE OFFER YOU as Technical Expert Electrical
· An attractive salary package with several extralegal benefits (transport allowances, meal vouchers, insurances, company bonus…);
· A dynamic and specialized working environment;
· An interesting training offer (as well informal as formal training);
· Technical challenges and autonomy.
Vul onderstaande formulier in om meteen te solliciteren op deze functie.