Your focus will be on the verification of the integrated system (software integrated on the hardware and its interfaces). You help to plan verification activities, define test methods and procedures, execute and report verification results. In particular, the system will be integrated within the Point-of-Care product portfolio which includes aligning the system with existing connectivity solutions.
• Formal requirements verification of system solutions and thereby defining and executing test specifications according to the quality process;
• Informal integration testing of software solutions built during the development process;
• Ensuring traceability of verification evidence with the design and the requirements;
• Setting up tooling to support verification and product validation activities;
• Contribute in the review of product requirements and design solutions from a verification perspective;
• Defect finding and reporting in close cooperation with the team to guarantee a fast feedback loop during system and software development;
• Participate in Agile scrum activities such as planning, refinement, daily standups and retrospectives;
• Participation in maintenance of released products;
• Participation in tool and process improvement.
We are looking for:
• You hold a degree or have a BSc in Software, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
• At least 4+ years of industrial experience as (software) verification engineer, preferable in the diagnostics or medical device industry;
• Proven experience with product creation processes and working according to quality standards;
• Proven experience in working in Agile Scrum teams;
• Self-disciplined and structured to get the job done;
• Flexible mindset;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form;
• Team-player: Good communication skills in cross-boundary environments. Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
• A diverse position within a multinational company;
• Working in multidisciplinary teams towards meaningful innovation;
• Room for own initiatives;
• Flexibility in working hours;
• Attractive primary and secondary benefits.