For one of our good clients I am looking for a System Engineer. Check out the vacancy below to see if you are fit for the challenge!
Our client is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years, and they are now looking for a System Engineer, who will join the Project Management team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come.
As System Engineer you will:
- Specify components in compressor systems according to customer requirements and internal standards, in relation to system aspects such as process gas handling, lube oil and cooling water systems, instrumentation, drive systems and condition monitoring.
- Receive and review customer feedback and implement changes after consultation of the project team.
- Be in close contact with suppliers to come to the correct specification and implementation of required components or modules.
- Make sure applicable documentation with the correct information Is received from suppliers and internal organisation.
- Advice the lead engineer on potential risks in the project and proposes counter measures.
- Be knowledge owner of one the key system domains and make sure standards are maintained by incorporating improvement proposals.
- Relevant technical background (Bachelor degree).
- Basic knowledge of and interest in process gas/fluid handling equipment, instrumentation and drive systems.
- Preferable knowledge of reciprocating compressors.
- Experience with drivers motors is a strong preference.
- Be able to read drawings / P&ID and other specifications.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pre.
- Team player
- Analytic thinker
- Self starter
Our client offers you the chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product. You will be part of a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As they consider talent management as key to the success of their organization, they offer opportunities for personal and professional development.