At this client machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
The products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your module, complex mechanical parts and/or fully integrated systems; from design, testing, production, assembly. Technology is in your blood and in your DNA, you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills both in Motion and Control and in Mechatronics? Then you are the System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control we are looking for.
As a System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control you are involved within the complete lifecycle including production phase of both subsystems and complete products. You are the technical interface for clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
Furthermore you are responsible to:
- Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics ed.);
- Take module ownership, monitor system requirements;
- Build models and perform system identification leading to optimal sub requirements;
- Verify technical plans of all disciplines;
- Collaborate with and support architects;
- Perform the integration process;
- Support issue management, finding the best solution;
- Support hardware/software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules;
- Be first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience and general knowledge of mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivatedtoface challenges.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and Matlab is preferred.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
- Good in time management and setting priorities.