As a Sustaining Engineer you represents Operations in multi-disciplinary teams. Further you catches new processes for products introduction from industrialization to Operations and specify requirements from Operations. In addtion you work on continuous improvement projects at department level.
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible to define, execute and control all validation activities related to Life Cycle Management (LCM) changes, including process, equipment validation and statistical analysis. Are you driven to find efficiency opportunities within the current processes? Do you like to analyze and improve processes, be creative and not afraid to go against the status quo? Then this role might be the right step for you!
You are responsible for:
- Participate in the improvement of process validation procedures and forms, including harmonization across all Factory Best modalities.
- Writing work instructions and train operators
- Take ownership of implementing significant improvements based on road mapping
- Executing the Corrective/Preventive Actions process, for process and product quality in the factory
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business and New Product Introductions within production / systems.
- Participates as an expert in audits
- Define, execute and control all validation activities related to life cycle management changes
- You are part of Factory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems
You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Typical bachelor in industrial engineering or comparable
- Preferably minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience
- Be independent, pro-active, and not afraid to take ownership, including stakeholders and communicating process
- Ability to understand complex situations and able to quickly understand new environments, enabling flexibility to work in various Factory Best building blocks and modalities simultaneously
- Positive attitude and energy to drive improvements in the various factory locations
- Affinity with documentation
- A result driven and quality driven approach
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Necessary skills are:
• Hands-on mentality
• Affinity with (process validation) documentation
• Technical knowledge to identify mechanical and electrical tooling/ product issues
• General Engineering knowledge
• New Product Introduction
The manufacturing engineering team, which in return is part of the Sustaining engineering team, which is responsible for processes within:
-Imaging Guide Therapy (IGT)
-Magnetic resonance imaging (MR)
-Service, Parts & Repair (SP&R)
-Imaging Components (IC)
-Refurbishment System (RS)
-Digital X-Ray (DXR)
-Parts Recovery (PR)