Philips Healthcare is looking for a Sustaining Engineer within the Sustaining Engineering Department. Philips Healthcare located in Best is one of the largest operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS. You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
- As a Sustaining Engineer, you are going to write work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
- You will perform DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments such as problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms.
- Ensuring minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production, in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development.
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business and NPI within production / systems.
- The Sustaining Engineer participates as an expert in audits and executes Process Validation.
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements.
- Analyzing of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC).
- Defining and leading improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
- Investigating escalation of production issues and complaints,.if needed together with development.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in electronics/ mechatronics.
- Experience within project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
- A result driven and quality driven approach.
- Communication skills (Dutch & English).