Our client is an electronics manufacturing services company and a major supplier to high-level customers in the semi-conductor industry. Their customers have high standards and expectations in terms of product quality and service. To realize this, they also need this focus in the supply chain towards them.
What are you going to do as a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)?
The SQE is an important role for our client. You understand exactly what the customers and the organization need and convey this to the suppliers. The main focus is being the driving force to the suppliers in the fields of “prevention / first time right” and continuous improvement. To the suppliers you are the point of contact concerning problems, actions and results. You build bridges between the organization (manufacturing, engineering, procurement and quality) and the suppliers.
-correct and timely handling of complaints towards suppliers;
– evaluation of quality of 8D-approach & reporting by suppliers;
– execute process audits at suppliers and drive improvement actions;
– manage the system for incoming goods inspection at NIS;
– participate in the contract review process;
– periodic evaluation of the quality performance of (key) suppliers;
– drive supplier quality development initiatives.
– Bachelor degree (or equivalent via work experience) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. electro-technical or mechanical engineering).
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable position within a manufacturing company;
– Familiar with the quality management systems ISO 9001, VDA 6.3 and / or ISO/TS 16949;
– Experience with FMEA, PPAP, SPC, 8D;
– Living in the region of Eindhoven;
– Fluent in English language, preferably also in the Dutch language.
What do we offer you as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
We provide a challenging job in a dynamic and international industrial environment. The opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of our client initiatives and personal development. And ofcourse a suitable salary with good secondary conditions of employment.