The client was founded in 1975. The client designs and sells inverters, chargers and more related power conversion products. The company has 90 employees, which includes 25 R&D engineers. We are a technology focused and sales driven company, and to stay leading, we rely on a strong R&D team. Most products contain software, and lately more and more of our unique features are in software. Most of the programming done atthe client is in embedded C and related to real-time, control-loops, communication protocols and or user interfaces. The company structure is flat: management is done by two, and everybody reports directly to one of both.
As an electrical hardware engineer, you conduct the hardware design process of the products from
concept through to the final certification testing.
- Play an active role in the system design and system integration process.
- Hardware design, implementation, testing and validation of (power) electronic systems.
- Responsible for the documentation of designs.
- The client has development centers in Almere, Groningen and Eindhoven and offers a competitive rewarding package in an exciting, fast growing company setting.
Key technical characteristics:
- At least 5 years’ experience in electronics.
- BSc. or MSc. hardcore electronic engineer with a thorough basis in analogue and digital design.
- Experience in power electronics is required.
- Experience in EMC and compliance testing.
- Experience in PCB design and PCB lay-out.
- Experience with 3D mechanical design.
- Experience with thermal design of electronic circuits and electrical infrastructure.
- Experience in hardware testing and validation.
- Experience with panel building, mechanical and electrical design and integration.
Key Personality characteristics:
- Well balanced, self-motivated and driven professional with a strong presence.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team with both senior and junior members.
- Able to delegate and very result orientated.
- Clear and concise communicator – Dutch and English are a minimum.
- Place can be Groningen, Almere or Eindhoven