The client was founded in 1975. The client designs and sells inverters, chargers and more related power conversion products. The company has 90 employees, which includes 25 R&D engineers. We are a technology focused and sales driven company, and to stay leading, we rely on a strong R&D team. Most products contain software, and lately more and more of our unique features are in software. Most of the programming done at the client is in embedded C and related to real-time, control-loops, communication protocols and or user interfaces. The company structure is flat: management is done by two, and everybody reports directly to one of both.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you conduct the embedded software design process of the products from concept through to the final testing. You will program microcontrollers in C.
- Play an active role in the system design and system integration process.
- Embedded Software design, implementation, testing and validation of (power) electronic systems. Responsible for the documentation of designs.
- The client has development centers in Almere, Groningen and Eindhoven and offers a competitive rewarding package in an exciting, fast growing company setting.
Key technical characteristics:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Embedded SW Engineering.
- BSc. or MSc. hardcore Embedded Software Engineer.
- Experience in programming microcontrollers.
- Experience in programming in C. Experience in C++ as well is an advantage.
- Experience with power electronics is strong advantage.
- Experience with CANBus or other communication protocols is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Bluetooth is a strong advantage.
- Experience in hardware testing and validation.
- Ability to understand schematics and troubleshoot electronic circuitry.
Key Personality characteristics:
- Well balanced, self-motivated and driven professional.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Result orientated.
- Clear and concise communicator – Dutch and English are a minimum.
- Place can be Groningen, Almere or Eindhoven