We are looking for a Senior Design for Test Engineer for our client based in Eindhoven.
For our Business Unit Automotive we are looking for an experienced Senior DfT engineer to join their challenging Automotive Ethernet team.
In this exciting role, you will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers in order to design complex chips for the automotive Ethernet market in a time frame of an agreed project plan. You will be responsible for creating on-chip test structures and methods that are compliant to the functional, technical and technology-requirements. By being part of a design team you will have close interaction with colleagues from several disciplines e.g. architects, analog- and digital designers, verification engineers, project managers, physical designers, etc.
As a Senior DfT engineer, you will:
• Create the DfT design implementation according to specification and requirements.
• Stay aligned to discussions and activities of the system architecture team.
• Make the product DFT specification taking in account the product Test Strategy and DfX requirements.
• Make Test Strategies in case a DfT architect is not available for the project.
• Check the Design DFT implementation and report to Team and Project leader in case of violations.
• Develop new DFT methodologies.
• Develop Test innovation.
• Create the required documentation: in time and at the expected standard/quality.
• Participate in project team meetings. Report on key progress and issues upholding proper balance between required maturity and committed deadlines during every development phase.
• Be based in Eindhoven and willing to travel.
• BSC or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of working experience.
• Proven experience in the DfT domain.
• Decent knowledge of Verilog and VHDL design languages.
• Decent knowledge of scripting languages.
• Good knowledge in Cadence design tools as well as State-of-the-Art DfT flows.
• Knowledge of requirements management and design database management systems (Designsync, SVN, Collabnet , DOORS, V-manager)
• Analytical, creative and able to solve problems demanding the highest level of performance.
• Excellent communicator, team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams.