Join our team now as Software Project Manager / Development Engineer to work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to execute project and process related activities within the Agile team next to supporting the team in software development and verification, either in-house or together with our development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India.
– Build the software project plan and monitor its progress in order to meet the system project milestones;
– Securing the team’s progress by managing deliverables from external suppliers;
– Creation of software project documentation according to quality processes;
– Guide the team to ensure that all software deliverables meet the quality process requirements;
– You chair the Software Incident Review Board;
– Serve as a liaison between Program / Product Managers and the team for project related matters;
– Execution of occasional software development and verification activities including code reviews, troubleshooting, defect identification and defect fix process;
– Participate in scrum team activities, effort estimation, planning and daily standup;
– This position includes the opportunity to fulfill the role as Scrum Master.
We are looking for:
– MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science;
– At least 4+ years of experience in software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry;
– At least 4+ years of experience in software project management and Product Creation Processes working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304);
– Proven experience with working in Agile teams, preferably in a Scrum Master role;
– Self-disciplined to get the job done;
– Affinity for leading and supporting internationally off-shored software projects;
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form;
– Team-player: Good communication and (technical) leadership skills in cross-boundary environments;
– Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
– A diverse assignment within a multinational company;
– Working in multidisciplinary teams towards meaningful innovation;
– Room for own initiatives;
– Flexibility in working hours;
– Attractive benefits.
We value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.