The company is the world’s leading engineering, design and information management software providers to the process, plant and marine industries. Their technology was originally developed and spun off from Cambridge University in 1967. She has successfully established a truly global infrastructure – an international business with over 5,000 employees – and operates in markets governed by the world’s fastest-growing economies.
The Asset Performace Management Portfolio from Wonderware is the market leading software solutions to maximize economic return on assets. Technology triggers like the Industrial Internet of Things, big data analytics, mobility, workflow and Augmented/Virtual Reality collaboration represent new opportunities for significant improvements in asset reliability, availability and performance. The market is shifting to a holistic and operationscentric view where proactive and predictive maintenance opportunities empower front-line personnel to act before costly failures or downtime occur. Comprehensive asset performance management solutions offered by her enable industrial organizations to get one step closer to asset performance excellence.
Successful candidate will be assigned to a project related to Asset Performance Management and will help the project team with:
- Configuration of the Wonderware product suite in accordance with the documented requirements;
- Interpret customer technical specifications and implementation these in production using the Wonderware suite for Operations, Performance and Quality;
- Provide software solutions, control software configuration, development and consultation to customers;
- Develop software and complete all necessary documentation to meet requirements of the application specifications;
- Provides engineering support on project(s) during design, implementation, test, go-live and aftercare;
- Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification;
- May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Power Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Experience in software, hardware, networking, database and/or system troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem solving in the manufacturing domain;
- Computer knowledge, particularly relating to server, network and operating system installation and configuration;
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer-focused in an international project environment;
- Quick learner with an inquiring mind;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English both spoken and written. Other foreign language(s) highly appreciated;
- Ability to travel to various customer sites in the European region;
- Asset Performance Management experience;
- Basic knowledge of DCS and/or industrial automation systems;
- SQL Database querying and programming experience;
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.