For our client in Rheden, we are looking for a Service Mechanical Engineer! Do you have expierience in the field of maintenance for power plants? Then read on quickly!
Objective of the position:
Executing various service work activities on heavy duty GE gas turbines Frame 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA at our (inter-)national customers.
– Execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective maintenance as well as commissioning activities;
– Lead the maintenance crews;
– Act as ATH ambassador;
– Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance;
– Quality control for in- and output of site activities and parts supplied;
– Focal point for the customer in the field;
– Observing and applying all local and company safety regulations (SH&E procedures).
– Performing check of required materials and tooling for the specific activity;
– Taking all necessary corrective actions together with the Field Support Engineer and Project Manager;
– Providing recommendations to the customer for better running conditions of the units after consulting with ATH specialists and Project Manager;
– Performing work place inspections and toolbox meetings and reports SH&E procedures deviations;
– Providing full reports after outages and on daily operation;
– Search for any opportunity to reduce costs and maximize additional work.
– Higher Vocational Education (HBO), mechanical engineering or engineering officer.
Additional training/professional skills:
– Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German and/or another European language;
– Technical and mechanical knowledge of gas turbines and its related equipment.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance for power plants;
– Experience in mechanical/relocation activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA and 9FA.
– Leadership capabilities;
– Hands-on, manages and drives for results;
– Creative and maximizes empowerment;
– Customer and quality focussed.
Position within the organisation:
Position is part of the Field Support Department and reports to the Manager Service Engineering. Similar positions within the organisation are Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer Controls.