Building-up new capabilities in the field of Industry 4.0 through agile pilots at the I4.0 pilot & lighthouse factories and strategically support the Philips Digital transformation team and the Industry 4.0 team at Philips Innovation Services.
• Drive and accelerate innovation and enable more use cases at factory level, based on MII Core Functionality, (independent from global template).
• Further maximize the value by using more core capabilities in SAP-MII.
• Translating business requirements into a solution.
• Contribute to set-up the Industry 4.0 lighthouse factories in Philips.
• Support factories across the globe.
• Building up the PInS and AME competencies in order to have the ability to support MES implementation & equipment connectivity within the 3 delivery models.
• Train factory application managers as well as the experts within Philips Innovation Services.
• Assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks, and coordinating the execution of strategic initiatives.
• Developing new IoT solutions for improving the production processes continuously.
• Recommending and driving improvements to the existing digital transformation strategy.
• Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success.
• Advising the Head of MST and Digital transformation to facilitate effective decision-making.
Kenntnisse / Eigenschaften / Berufserfahrung:
• Proven track record of effectively implementing MES solutions (including connection to shop floor).
• A good understanding of the strategic concept for Industry 4.0.
• Strong experience on MES implementation as well as a good understanding about IIoT and equipment connectivity.
• Experience with SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence is highly preferred).
• Experience with SAP ME, MII Implementation (Development, Customizationan building Dashboards) with Shop Floor integration through SAP PCo and Kepware are highly preferred.
• Knowledge of SAP PCo (Plant Connectivity) as well as SAP ECC, SAP EWM and SAP FIORI are highly preferred.
• Rich experience in SAP ME configuration like ME SDK, Custom Hooks, Service Extensions and POD Plugins.
• Good knowledge of Databases Oracle, MS SQL and My SQL
• Very good understanding of XML, XSLT and HTML and affinity to work with modeling tools like SysML and UML
You will work in Eindhoven and Aachen.