4People is looking for an experienced Quality Project Lead for Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten.
• Ensure that development project targets on product quality are achieved and that defined Product Quality processes are implemented.
• Provide Leadership in steering all quality related activities in a development project.
• Responsible for integral Product Quality and Product Quality processes in a project as defined in Technology and Function Creation and Integral Product Development.
• Assist and coach project team on the Project Quality plan.
• Provide leadership and steer all product quality related activities in Technology and Function Creation and Integral Product Development with special attention for:
• Requirement development: VPH à VOC tree à CTQ definitions.
• Robust & Reliable Design, driving capability and reliability requirements.
• Risk & Problem and margin Management drive and review FMEA’s, PMI’s, Problem log’s.
• Ensure proper definition and execution of the product quality test plan in a project, covering all chapters of the Quality plan:
• Design Evaluation & Verification & Validation Testing.
• Product & Process Maturity Testing, Early Market Feedback.
• Ongoing Reliability Testing.
• Safety risk assessments, proper initial approbation and country approbation.
• Communicate regularly on the quality status, monitor PFQ throughout the project execution, Capture learning’s from earlier projects (both on the development process and on technical issues, PFQ improvements) and initiate improvements in the new / current project.
• Provide advice based on the Quality information available during the milestone meeting and mandatory advice the stakeholders if the criteria are not met to pass the project Milestone.
• Provide an interface between the project team members (including Supplier Quality Leader, Industrial Quality Leader and Service Quality Leader) and the Project Leader, on product quality aspects.
• Identify quality training and support needs within the project team and organize improvements.
• Technical Bachelor / Academic/ University degree or Equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience in product development.
• Experienced in Quality Assurance methods and tools (DFSS, Greenbelt level)
• Relevant technologies to product category concerned.
• Product Quality Management
• Team player, build successful teams
• Lead change in the organization
• Plans and executes projects for business results
• Good communication and presentation skills
About Philips Drachten:
Philips Drachten is part of the Consumer Lifestyle (CL) sector. With more than 2000 employees with 35 different nationalities, Philips CL Drachten is one of CLs largest development and production centers in Europe. We develop innovative, consumer-oriented products that make life more comfortable for consumers in the global market. These products include body groomers, coffeemakers and energy lamps. Furthermore, Philips CL Drachten has been the development and production center for Philips shavers since 1950. Here we design and manufacture the most sophisticated Philips electric shavers.