This company is specialised in the engineering, manufacturing and maintenance of composite products.
The Business Unit you will work for is dedicated to the design and manufacturing of composite aerospace structures. Composites are rapidly becoming the standard material of choice, because of its superior light weight performance which is essential to reduce fuel consumption, either for aircraft or launches into space.
In this supporting role, you will improve the quality of the production process, products and the quality management system. You will be part of a dynamic team of Quality Controllers and Measurement & Test Engineers. The following specific result areas are applicable:
- Deliver quality related documents within the project team.
- Definition and implementation of the product inspection plan.
- Ensuring the compliance of the supply chain.
- Improving and promoting the non-conformity proces.
- Ensure the implementation of the CAPA in projects.
- Improving the QMS by reviewing and improving procedures and intructions.
- Quality liaison between client, suppliers and internal projects and programs.
- Lowering cost of quality by improving the efficiency of quality assurance and quality control.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical education or similar due to work experience.
- 3 years of experience in quality within a design and manufactoring environment.
- Quality auditing experience.
- Experience in the aerospace industry or composite related production is a plus.