This company develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. At this company, it’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And we can’t do that without you, a driven software project manager.
Your ambition is to manage a project team of (embedded) software developers. You like to accept responsibility to successfully complete your project. You play an important role in the communications between the customer and the team and in achieving customer satisfaction. You complete the projects for clients in the industrial, medical or automotive market. The projects are completed at the Development Centre or at the client’s premises (in the Eindhoven area). This concerns a job for 36 to 40 hours per week.
Your daily activities include:
- supporting the account manager en engineers with the preparing of the offers.
- preparing project plans and subsequently following up and monitoring the time schedule and associated budget. In appropriate cases it is possible to get support of the program manager.
- preparing progress reports, both internally and for the client.
- risk management and scope management.
- daily management of the project team.
- communication with all stakeholders; team, colleagues and clients.
You identify with the following profile:
- you have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level, preferably informatics.
- you have at least 8 years of experience with technical software development, at least four years of which as a project leader or a team leader.
- you know enough about technology and commerce to form a solid bridge between the client and the technical team.
- you have experience with assessing and realising software development projects.
- you are flexible, you have to be able to deal with the customer’s ever-changing wishes and at the same time, you are able to find a balance between relenting and sticking to agreements.
- you are pragmatic and with this view you monitor the quality and you take care of the utilization of the right processes.
- you have demonstrable experience with Agile and Scrum.
- you are familiar with methodological development processes and project management approaches such as Prince II, IPMA, PMBOK and/or CMMI.
- you are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing, and you have excellent communication skills