Within Philips Healthcare, the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance (MR) is a leading supplier for first line screening technology in hospitals. MR is one of the youngest and most innovative imaging technologies and the business is growing in applications and in complexity of the system. It is most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive character. In addition, the imaging of neurologic and cardiovascular structures is of key importance for our MR products.
The MR BPO (Business Program Office) organization is responsible for Program management of all programs in MR; this includes new product development, product improvements in the markets and process improvements and deployments.
The quality program team is responsible for all programs delivering product and process quality improvements
The Project Leader will be responsible for managing service process quality improvement:
– Managing multiple smaller projects in parallel in the customer service domain (service delivery, serviceability, customer call handling, etc.)
– Teaming up with service specialists to detail out scope and define deliverables.
– Make an inventory of existing initiatives both globally and in local organizations to identify and manage synergies.
– Create and maintain a project planning and manage interdependencies.
– Manage delivery of process improvements by global service teams and also in local/country organizations.
On the personal level the Project manager should be:
1. Bachelor Degree with a broad service delivery process understanding and interest.
2. Experience in quality improvement of service delivery processes.
3. 3+ years of experience in B2B service delivery in a high tech environment.
4. 3+ years of experience as project manager with a proven strong execution focused mindset.
5. Strong communication and people management skills are essential.
6. Able to operate in a complex stakeholder environment.
7. Able to lead a project team with team members globally.
8. Strong analytical skills, preferably certified Green Belt. Able to set deliverable priority based on expected improvement impact.
1. Prior experience in medical device industry
2. Prior exposure to high complexity, low volume industry
3. Able to build bridges between global departments, whilst keeping commitments in mind
The Candidate needs to interact with cross-functional teams.
• Project manager with experience in developing, deploying and/or improving services in the B2B service domain. preference for healthcare experience.
• Hands-on experience in quantification. Being able to create an impact planning and monitor impact on operational Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Number of customer calls, failure modes, etc.) Preference is Lean and/or six sigma experience.
• Fast learner not hesitating to start working with global stakeholders to get the required improvements delivered fast.