We are looking for a Project Manager Product Development who wants to work for one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17.500 employees spread over more than 50 countries are working for this company. This company offers challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
• As Project Manager, you lead multi-disciplinary project teams developing equipment or systems for the Product Groups Configured Products (Food Processing and Packaging).
• Leading a project team to achieve the project targets – from concept phase until sales release.
• Communication across project team and to stakeholders, moderate workshops and manage conflicts.
• Prepare project approval documents including gate releases and change requests for Governance Body.
• Define work breakdown structure and align work packages with the team.
• Prepare and update project plans – including team, activity, time, cost and resource plan.
• Control project status and prepare project status reports.
• Project documentation.
• Continuous improvement of the Product Development Process.
• Support and coach other project managers and line management within the product group with regard to project management of the development projects.
• You hold a bachelor or a master within mechanical engineering and minimum 3 years of experience within product development and project management of complex products with multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
• You are a skilled project manager with good technical understanding – knowledge in food processing and packaging equipment is an advantage.
• You possess high analytical skills and a structural way of working.
• Your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable.
• You are outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams. Therefore, you have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English.
• You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in a matrix organization.
• You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties.
• Willingness to occasionally travel Global.