For our client Philips we are looking for a Project Manager Services & Solution Development.
Programs Increased demand and budget for development of Services.
Services & Solution Development from different BGs.
The projectmanager prepares and implements projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing. Projects have an innovative character. Co-ordination between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT). Multi-site, complex project. Manages project budget. Manages a project team of 15 team members. Coaching of team members
Lead & Drive Services & Solution Development Projects & Programs.
Your responsibilities include:
– Formulating the project plan (both in ppt for management summary and documents as project management plan), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects;
– Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team – (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice);
– Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice);
– Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies;
– Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution;
– Orchestrating/ Facilitating brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts and setup;
a structured transformation Project for developing Scalable Services & Solutions Apply Lean & Agile development principles.
We are looking for
– New Services (or Product) Development Experience as a Project Manager ( from development, to verify & validation via pilots, deployments(NPI) in markets);
– Prior Philips experience with Philips development processes like PDLM-s (Product Development & Lifecycle Management for Services & Solution Development) is highly preferable would understand how different deliverables/ swimlanes are linked to each other in a project. Alternative worked for companies with similar development processes;
– Solid Project management experience (both Agile and waterfall, V model knowledge and able to link different development deliverables with different function).
Nice to have
– Consultancy background who can make conceptual visualizations of brainstorming sessions (here is a I2M consultant part)
– Someone worked in Innovation, development and Services environment (Idea2Market, and at least understands Market2 Order & Order2Cash activities);
– Someone who has worked in corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization), and is used to leading in a matrix organization;
– Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is highly preferred) multiple years experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development);
– Strong Track record in project management Fundamentals (PMP certified highly preferred);
– Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) and hands-on can-do mentality;
– Profound understanding of process FMEs, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design;
– Strong presentation skills I,e, can make high quality slides of current Problems, strategy moving forward, progress updates to management etc;
– Good ppts and document writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills;
– Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context;
– Fluency in English language (Dutch language skill is always nice to have);
– Proven experience with efficient and effective problem solving techniques.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.