For our client Philips we are looking for a Project Manager Services & Solution Development
- Programs Increased demand and budget for development of Services Services & Solution Development from different BGs
- Prepares and implements projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing. Projects have an innovative character.
- Co-ordination between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT). Multi-site, complex project. Manages project budget. Manages a project team of 15 team members. Coaching of team members
Lead & Drive Services & Solution Development Projects & Programs.
Your responsibilities include:
• Formulating the project plan (both in ppt for management summary and documents as project management plan), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management;
• The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects. Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team – (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
• Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
• Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
• Orchestrating/ Facilitating brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts and setup Â a structured transformation Project for developing Scalable Services & Solutions
• Apply lean & Agile development principles.
• You will be a part of the Services & Solution development team (Reporting to the Services & Solution development Program Manager) and work closely together with Services Innovation and development team
We are looking for
• New Services (or Product) Development Experience as a Project Manager ( from development, to verify & validation via pilots, deployments(NPI) in markets)
• Prior Philips experience with Philips development processes like PDLM-s (Product Development & Lifecycle Management for Services & Solution Development) is highly preferable would understand how different deliverables/ swimlanes are linked to each other in a project. Alternative worked for companies with similar development processes
• Solid Project management experience (both Agile and waterfall, V model knowledge and able to link different development deliverables with different function).
• Nice to have -consultancy background who can make conceptual visualizations of brainstorming sessions (here is a I2M consultant part)
• Highly preferred someone worked Â in Innovation, development and Services environment (Idea2Market, and at least understands Market2 Order & Order2Cash activities)
• Highly preferred- someone who has worked in corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization), and is used to leading in a matrix organization
• Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is highly preferred)
• 5 – year experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development)
• Strong Track record in project management Fundamentals (PMP certified highly preferred)
• Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and
• Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
• Profound understanding of process FMEAs, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design
• Strong presentation skills i.e. can make high quality slides of current Problems, strategy moving forward, progress updates to management etc
• Good ppts and document writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills
• Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context
• Fluency in English language (Dutch language skill is always nice to have)
• Proven experience with efficient and effective problem solving techniques