The position is part of the Order to Fulfillment team in MLD group in the Mother and Child Care Business group. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the other departments and locations of Philips across the world.
Leads small/medium industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team. Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction. One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
As a MLD Change Lead you are responsible for:
– Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan; including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs;
– Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, and quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks;
– Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization;
– Implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization;
– Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
We are looking for someone with
– Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager;
– Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented;
– Required experience in Development consumer device;
– Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas;
– Preferably, experience as Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills;
– University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience;
– Knowledge of project management methods. PMP certification, Prince2 or equivalent;
– Lean basic tools knowledge;
• Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required.
This role will appeal to you if you ….
– Enjoy working in cross-functional teams;
– Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment;
– Have an affinity with industrial projects and feel comfortable with challenging requirements.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.