In this role, you have to opportunity to prove your strengths in product industrialization
You are responsible for:
Lead & Drive Manufacturing Transfer Projects to establish the industrial footprint on Manufacturing, Inventory and Distribution costs in line with global industrialization strategies and programs across BU’s.
Your responsibilities include:
• Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects.
• Leads, manages, coordinates with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Manufacturing Transfer Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team
• Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to Mfg. Xfer activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
• Initiates and oversees process technology development activities
• Initiates and executes Capex optimization for initial investments
• Ensures adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release
• Apply lean manufacturing principles.
• Executes the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies
We are looking for
• Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 3+ years’ experience in the relevant domain.
• Track record in project management, Manufacturing Fundamentals
• Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
• Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain.
• Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
• Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context
• Fluency in English language
• Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques