For our client Howden Reciprocating and Centrifungal compressors we are looking for a Superviser Assembly & Testing, location Rheden.
About Howden recprocating and Centrifugal compressors:
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years, We are now looking for a Supervisor Assembly & Testing who will join the Operational team and assist in making a veluable difference in the future. The Supervisor Assembly will be a core member of the Operation Team that delivers improvements, quality and completeness that meets customer tommorow’s meets.
The big picture and your main tasks
The main purpose of the position is that you initiate, execute and coordinate improvement projects and ensure optimal planning and assembly performance of new-build compressors for the oil and gas industry and petro chemistry in accordance with the requirements of Howden and the customer as well. This position will most likely be done in 2-shift operation.
– plan and instruct shop workers in the Assembly, Prefab and welding, Electrical/Instrumentation and Testing;
– build compressors and packages in time and within budgeted hours;
– support and monitor the shop process and take actions for improvements;
– reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s (SQDCC);
– support to Ops team, being a member;
– solve blocking issues/fire-fighting in order to enable smooth and timely execution of projects;
– make and maintain capacity planning.
What do you need to bring?
– MBO+/HBO level (by work experience or education);
– basic knowledge of (Reciprocating) Compressors; Lean Manufacturing process, Assembly prosesses (by work experience or education);
– knowledge of Industrial engineering/Lean manufacturing, prefab and welding processes;
– Lean Problem Solving: RCA, A3, FMEA and Pareto analyzes;
– leadership (people management skills)
– good communication skills, experience in communicating directly with customers and colleagues;
– ability to advise and implement improvement initiatives;
– fluent Dutch and English language skills, both verbal and in writing;
– a practical and pro-active personality with a team player mentality;
– a personality that shows a strong sense of ownership and a customer focus;
– willingness to learn and develop with a continuous improvement mindset;
– a strong own responsiblity and is loyal;
– keeps calm in stressful situations
– helicopterview and always see the bigger company goal
– able to create followers and a motivated working-staff
What will you get in return?
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employer Institute. Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors offers an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization in which you play a key role in the quality of diffrent projects. They consider talent management as key to the success of their organization, they offer opportunities for personal and professional development. Of course Howden offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position combined with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
The advantages of working at Howden
Worldwide business – Liaise with their colleagues in 27 countries. They offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions. At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of a professional team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. The products and organization are Revolving Around You – The Howden culture promotes individual development to enhance their most important asset – people