Nexperia is a dedicated global leader in Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs devices. We became independent at the beginning of 2017. Focused on efficiency, Nexperia produces consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume: 85 billion annually. Our extensive portfolio meets the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. And industry-leading small packages, produced in our own manufacturing facilities, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels. Built on over half a century of expertise, Nexperia has 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. supporting customers globally.
ITEC develops supplies and services leading edge assembly and test equipment for Multi Market semiconductors. The integrated assembly lines and other high speed equipment play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in assembly. ITEC products are Testers, Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Molding equipment and Tapers / Die sorters.
Role of the ITEC R&D team is to stay ahead of competition by breakthroughs and continuous improvement of equipment designs
ITEC R&D is located in Nijmegen, product support, service and supply chain management is located in Hong Kong.
- The Development Engineer works within one of the product development teams;
- S/he will be responsible for the development and adjustments of designs for assembly equipment or building blocks to improve or speed-up existing equipment focussed on mechanical devices;
- S/he is responsible for the mechanical design in the project team, including estimations of the time required and the cost involved;
- Creating documentation and archiving of the designs in TPD and manuals
- Master (or Bachelor with experience) in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years proven skills / experience in high performance mechanic/mechatronic equipment development.
- Experience with NX/Teamcenter is a must.
- Experience in Mechanical CAD design/ PDM / FEM modelling is a pro
- Mature, with solution oriented attitude and innovative
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through determination and team-work
- Able to work independently