Our client is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer, who will join their Design Compressor team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for engineering and developing the standards.
- Engineering of the bare shafts for our compressors
- Developing of standards in the Design Compressor department
- Support other departments with engineering solutions
- Be an expert in Inventor and vault pro
- Improve knowledge for reciprocating and diaphragm compressors
- Seek, propose, try, evaluate and implement improvements
- Relevant technical background (Bachelor degree)
- Reasonable knowledge of Office, Vault, Ansys, Plant 3D and Lean principles
- Preferable knowledge of reciprocating compressors
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pre
- Thinking out of the box
- An open and engaging communication style
- Team player and a self-starter
You will get the chance to develop and realize new improvements, support with the development of Product Data Management in the Engineering department and work in a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As our client considers talent management as key to the success of their organization, they offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.