Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As Product Industrialization Engineer, you are the representative of product industrialization in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing.
In this role, you have the opportunity:
To develop and improve processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems within the PDLM cycle, leading to predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes.
As Product Industrialization Engineer, you within PDLM is responsible for the development and
improvement of processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems, leading to
predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes. Pitcher of Manufacturing Transfer projects
towards the sites.
– Initiate and oversee process technology development activities in the context of Product being transferred from Pitcher to Catcher site;
– Ensure adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release;
– Are accountable for process and Manufacturing Requirements based on Product Specifications and Test Requirements from R&D;
– Are accountable for the process and equipment capability that meets these Requirements;
– Orchestrates design for lean manufacturing with according inputs to PDLM workflows;
– Are accountable for MF BOM and routing Master data until release to shipment;
– Are accountable for establishing Inspection and Test Criteria for Philips owned components and assemblies;
– Ensure the smooth manufacturing & ramp up at Catcher site by solving the Mfg. issues on fast track;
– Preparation & Releae of Mfg. DMR ( Work instruction, PFMEA, Process validation docs etc);
– Apply lean manufacturing principles.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
– Bachelor or Master degree (mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, industrial engineering);
– 3-5 years’ experience in similar role;
– Willingness to travel within Europe;
– Experience in Manufacturing transfer, New Product Introduction;
– Experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing;
– Preferably experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ);
– Continuous improvement mindset and a result driven and quality driven approach;
– Strong personal & communication (English & Dutch) skills.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.