The Micro Devices Facility ‘The Greenhouse’. Having over 40 years of experience, we team up with our customers to make products within the critical time path, reacting fast and flexible on new insights. We assure integral coupling with supply chain and manufacturing activities. Use industrial production equipment we provide electronic manufacturing services like industrial, high-end PCB assembly, back end assembly and interconnect architecture prototyping and manufacturing.
You are responsible for
• Generating Product Flow Chart
• Maintain Product Control Plan
• Organization of preparation, execution, evaluation and follow up of samples series and pilot runs and process changes
• Generating initial budget for new products and product related processes
• Team member industrial team
• Deliver input for Validating production according Product BOM and Product Control Plan
• Verification and implementation of Change Proposals for Product and Processes
• Transfer of product and production know how to other production sites if needed
• Competence owner for process quality and process efficiency in terms Process FMEA’s, Process Control Plans, Cpk’s, PPM’s, machine up time MTBF
• Implementation and release of new equipment / process according to Mile Stone procedure, including work instructions and design rules
• Driving force on continues process improvement related to technology
• Advices management on new manufacturing technologies and Capital Investments
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree Electronics and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Professional expertise in applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
• Has working knowledge of company products and services
• Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
• Working on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercising judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
• Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
• Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in Dutch.
For questions or applications please contact Janneke Westelaken via firstname.lastname@example.org!