Philips is looking for an Industrial Engineer. The Industrial Engineer is part of the Micro Devices Facility ‘The Greenhouse’. They team up with customers to make products within a critical time path, reacting fast and flexible on new insights. They assure integral coupling with supply chain and manufacturing activities and provide electronic manufacturing services such as industrial, high-end PCB assembly and interconnect architecture prototyping and manufacturing.
- The Industrial Engineer will initiate, participate in or lead improvement teams. Besides this, the Industrial Engineer will have a close link to the Philips Excellence Lean program.
- You will be part of project teams responsible for all process and organizational challenges from a financial-technical perspective. You will be involved in the creation and implementation of financial project plans (business cases), cost calculations and time and method analysis.
- The Industrial Engineer has close cooperation with the Development and M&S department regarding financial related topics such as project costs, cost prices, and analyses operational results (yield, ConQ).
- This role has frequent interactions with other departments within Greenhouse & Micro Assembly Development such as Production, Innovation, Engineering, Logistics and Purchasing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following requirementes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Industrial Engineering and at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in high tech medical device business.
- Professional expertise in applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, hands-on mentality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience within process validation (pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ) and within DfX, DMAIC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, SPC and knowledge on statistical tools.
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch