IC Validation Engineer | Den Bosch
- Development of validation test plans.
- Execute manual/automated tests on the lab bench using the validation plan during pre-silicon and post-silicon phases to ensure functionality and performance.
- Define the specification for evaluation hardware and software.
- Develop and debug automated test frameworks and test suites in LabVIEW and Python for IC evaluation.
- Analyse test results and identify failures/defects.
- Assist Engineers with the and functional testing and characterization to determine root cause failure analysis and resolving silicon issues.
- Provide and maintain the planning of the above process and report progress to the project leader or lead engineer
- Judge if the collected data is reliable and evaluate the measurement results together with the design engineers.
- Generate evaluation reports.
- 2+ years working experience in IC validation and measurement automation.
- Team player
- Solid hands-on experience in lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, audio analysers, logic analysers for measurement and debugging issues.
- Sound electrical engineering knowledge in analog, digital, power electronics. This includes blocks such as ADC, DAC, PLLs, LDOs, DCDC converters,
amplifiers and various communication protocols.
- Knowledge of measurement automation, LabVIEW, Python, microcontroller programming.
- Ability to prioritise work, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail are highly valued as you will need to understand silicon, board and software interactions.
- Awareness and ability to propose competitive solutions.
- Experience with RF measurements.
- Familiar with IC design
Vul onderstaande formulier in om meteen te solliciteren op deze functie.