We have a great opportunity for an Equipment Engineer with experience in the Medical Devices Industry!
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• The production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team;
• Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment;
• Calibrations and maintenance of the equipment;
• Measurement and system evaluations;
• Qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes;
• New product introduction on the equipment;
• Supporting the technology transfer to the manufacturing site.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• You hold a degree or have a BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related studies;
• You have at least 5+ (and preferably 10+) years of experience as an engineer in a production environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career in this field.
• You have experience working in projects preferably in In Vitro Diagnostics setting;
• You have experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes;
• You are a team-player, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic and structured professional;
• You have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English;
• You have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.