The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
As an electrical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers. You are able to work with ‘concepts’; contribute to specification, design and detailing of the electrical design; and are responsible for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings. You are responsible for, amongst others, EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
• You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
• You have at least 5 years work experience, and at least 3 years in ASML environment.
• It is crucial that you have knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working.
• You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies.
• You are a proven team player.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
• You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
• You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets. This will be the main part of the job.
• You have experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment.
• You have experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
• You have experience in working with (for detailed wiring (DW’s) and functional blocks:
o Microsoft Visio;
o ASML Capital tool
Would you like to apply or do you have questions?? Please contact Janneke Westelaken (Consultant Engineering) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 20 37 67 20.